Monday, February 28, 2011

Amish Clothing For Sale Michigan

open letter from Tete Rusconi

Tete Pedro Rusconi open letter published by the website http://www . Malena-tango.com /


E 'the inheritance left to us by Pedro Alberto Rusconi, aka TETE, the son of Italian immigrants, one of the greatest masters of tango milonguero, a little more than a year after his death. His message focuses on respect for the music, the art of walking .

Per
attualità of the great ripropongo il messaggio testo e la traduzione e pubblicato curata gives me his questo blog della sua scomparsa all'indomani

" Non whether or passi Ballano figure if balla music, ammonisce Tete ...

learn to dance the Tango




"Today, January 9, 2006 I would like to ask you to pass on the love and respect I feel for you all. This is not a reproach to anyone, what I want is for all youth and anyone who dances tango understand my plea: Do not under any disguise to tango view, because this music gives us such an exciting life, energy, pleasure and so we feel better. After many years of watching dancers and teachers, I think there can be many errors in teaching or in the exhibiciones.Paso to tell which is my idea. I always knew that music is the mainstay of tango. He also is learning to walk with her, having balance and cadence. I could not say that there is a technique when you dance, but it would be better to be taught to dance more freely, for yourself ... there is the fun. Nobody commits us looking at us, because we dance to ours in what I say I think many are disguising the tango of something that is not true, because the tango is music and do not start the steps, we need not make the mistake of not teaching how to walk several bars of music to recognize each orchestra. Many people who are teaching should first learn to dance tango, to teach to give all of himself to his students not to disappoint or hurt their image as profesor.El tango is not a business, although many see it that way. The tango is part of our life, part of our grandfathers, fathers, mothers, brothers and friends. It is our life. Wrong and therefore should not have to go back to conquer it, because we're losing by not respetarlo.Queridos friends, dancers and dancers like this that make it a more in one's life, respect for yourself, in their exhibits more would be good to dance tango and less acrobatics, ballet or anything other than tango.No I believe that also displays compete, we know that each couple should create their style, and it should not be dance music that is not tango. In this not lie to yourself or the gente.Y for the tango community in Europe and around the world will give you a hint: I would like to open their eyes about learning to dance, especially to the organizers of stages and teachers, with all my heart, I want you to know that, when there is something, it comes to bringing the best dancers and teachers to teach as debido.Sin music, rhythm, posture, balance, steps are useless and we need teachers auténticos.Así that good from the bottom of my heart, with a little of sadness, I would like you to think about it and if there is to say I would do so either through a magazine or wherever, if you want to talk to me complaining, I'm going to dance, I see tell me ask me and I answer I'm going to answer all, do not worry, I will not leave anyone without answering, but please change the system, put a system where everyone is happy, where we can dance the tango, wherever we are and where we can be happy much more gente, sin venderle ninguna mentira más.
Y o desde ya les mando un beso y un abrazo a todos ustedes y espero que este año que ha empezado sea el más feliz para todos.

Gracias, Teté.

PD: Mi único temor, es que sigan equivocados; que lástima…perdón.“


Traduzione a cura di Nicola De Concilio

“ Oggi 9 gennaio 2006 vorrei chiedervi qualcosa con la cortesia ed il rispetto che sento per tutti voi. Questo non è un rimprovero per nessuno, ciò che desidero è che tutta la gioventù e tutti coloro che ballano tango intendano le mie ragioni : Non si deve camuffare il tango da nessun punto di vista , poiché questa musica così appassionante ci dà vita, energia, piacere, al punto di farci sentire meglio. Dopo aver trascorso molti anni ad osservare ballerini e maestri, penso non sia giusto il ripetersi di tanti errori nell’insegnamento così come nelle esibizioni. La mia idea è la seguente: da sempre so che è la musica la base principale del tango . Così come è basilare apprendere a camminare con essa, seguendo il ritmo, la cadenza. I can not deny that there is a technique where you can dance, but it would be better to teach you to dance more freely, to dance for themselves. Here's the fun ... No one will have the power to observed weather conditions, though we know that we're dancing for ourselves.

Based on the allegations, I believe that many are tricking the tango with something that does not correspond to the truth, because tango is music, and does not begin with the steps , not and should not make the mistake of teaching different musical rhythms such as walking , in order to recognize each orchestra. Many people who are teaching should First of all, learn to dance the tango, to teach and give of herself, not to defraud their students and undermine its image insegnante.Il tango is not a bargain, even if many see him in this light. The tango is part of our lives, of our grandfathers, fathers, mothers, brothers, friends. It 's our life. We should not continue to confuse us so much, we should go back to regain it, whereas we are in danger of losing him for not having respected.
Dear friends, dancers, because what we are doing represents a little more effort in the life of each of you, out of respect for yourself, in your performances should ballasts more and less acrobatic tango, ballet or anything that is not tango. I can not believe that even with the shows you plan to compete, we know that every couple should create your own style, also you should not dance music that is not tango. In this, I ask you not lie to yourself and the people.
the tango community in Europe and the rest of the world, my advice: I'd like to open their eyes to learn how to dance, I appeal mainly to the organizers of the workshops and teachers, I say with my heart, I want to know that if you are organizing an event, if you want to teach in a manner in harmony, you need to invite the best dancers and teachers.
Senza la musica, la cadenza, la postura, l’equilibrio, a niente servono i passi e per questo abbiamo necessità di maestri e professori autentici .
Così che, dal fondo del mio cuore, con un po’ di tristezza, vorrei rifletteste su ciò e se aveste qualcosa da dirmi o lamentare potrete farlo a mezzo rivista o in qualunque altro modo, anche di persona, io frequento le milonghe e quando mi si incontrerà mi si interpelli, io risponderò , risponderò a tutti, non abbiate timore, non lascerò alcuno senza risposta, però, per favore, si cambi sistema, si determini un sistema nel quale tutti possiamo sentirci allegri, dove possiamo ballare il tango, dove possiamo sentirci felici and where you can see many more people, without having to sell it no lie more.

give everyone a kiss and a hug and I hope this new year has just begun will be the happier for all.

Thanks, Tete

0 comments:

Post a Comment